Friday, December 5, 2008

Are Sap Gloves Illegal

Gnostics





The other day I spoke with Bell about the metaphysical love and all those things quite complicated for my brain with serious dents pseudo-intellectuals, and I imagined a thousand different situations.

She said: "Claude, all we ever knew in another life ..." To which I replied that it was quite difficult to manage my own life, which also imagine a dizzying, endless and exhausting maze of past lives ...

She corrected me and said it is not inexhaustible and endless, we have a certain amount of opportunity to reincarnate. I honestly did not reject any theory, in fact my maternal grandfather, who was born in Arabia, believed in reincarnation until he became a Christian ... God knows why ... I doubt that it has made to win a beautiful village girl regular at Sunday services.
I thought, then "yes or yes my mate has a predetermined meeting me in every life", ie whether or yes, let's get together sometime. And this time may be one of them! . To which my friend responded by raising his hand and pointing with a finger as he always does, no one ever realizes that the person, that is, we may lose the opportunity ...

I honestly do not believe in past lives no effort to understand me, I know that my brain and my heart can not see, even highly regarded books by people who have. However, I am filled with anguish at the time, thinking it came from an endless maze of past lives, and it's over, I was so "boluda" not to recognize in the eyes of some, that was my The half orange ...
So I smiled at my brain lit up with a supposed solution to the problem ... and I told him that although I have no strong views on past lives, just in case, tried to exhaust all possibilities plausible, credible or not .. . and asked what the sages said, Gnostic, metaphysical, about how to realize what the person if there was any sign ... and said, "I do not know, that depends on the ability of each person."

So, I'm like in the beginning ....
No reply, no hope, no belief that can someday realize that you, yes, you, you, you're my better half ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment