Friday, July 4, 2008

Poptropica Cheat The Hunted House

....

do not know! Clau pleasse help me!. For, not've sent a little message? When I met the kid?. On Sunday, my friend's roast. The type is too cute, is professional accountant. For I pass the picture. Aceptaaaaaaaa!. MMM. It's very nice o! che is not married? do not think I said it came from a recent breakup. Four years. No children, no medium rare? Too good to be true. You sent or not you send him? ............... Siiiiiiiiii mandéeeeeeee you!. But you're a boluda ! But Vivi! how you gonna send a little message so quickly , had waited until Tuesday, Wednesday. You gave him your phone? Sure baby. Ok. Well friends, no matter. Che and what you said the infelí ....... Viviiiiiiiii!! I have to laburar Dale!

did not answer. You know? I'm rotten Clau, one does not know how to act shit. It takes a trolled, these do have luck. Hopefully there

a manual, which serve to know what the hell to do when you meet a guy, and what not to do
.

Look, is not formalized as such, but there is much about it, there are thousands of forums, thousands of blogs, thousands of books, like the famous "Men are from Mars and women from Venus" as it was? I did not read it, I think that when one has something clear about how to deal with the issue, there will no more change the rules. not know Claude, I do not even feel like going out, most of my friends are away, like you, and who are here have a husband, or seaaaaaaaa peooorr, husbands understand.

invite me to dinner and I'm boluda the only story that has no typical asshole partners.
Or worse, invite someone who supposedly invited him to introduce me but oh coincidence! is the bachelor of the office of one of the husbands of my friends or anyone known. The guy feel like nothing next to me and trying a conversation assholes know no matter what happened in the office, and me what the hell I care! A downturn. Clau
Well, I have to go to dinner.

Dinner? adondee?

yonoexistomas@hotmail.com was disconnected






0 comments:

Post a Comment