Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weddingdrink Disk Stamps

Linzer Cookies (or final Pastries)


like real life: sometimes the best things are those that happen by chance. I have long been looking for a recipe for biscuits that I really like. I've made a few attempts and even though all I do like me was waiting to find "a taste" with which he identified the Pastries. And on Saturday trying out a cookie recipe ("the same", I said) I found it. They are the Blog and Limon Kanela has a few things ... ummm .... and always with beautiful photos. Check it out: I love it.

As I had time I could not decorate them as they deserve: chocolate, marmalade, coconut, almonds, cherries ... (I left the best, the decor) but that flew by themselves. The first excited children, and that if the thing they carried no chocolate, you do not pay much attention.

In the next they will "honor" and will decorate them accordingly. Meanwhile, here's the recipe. Bon appetit!

INGREDIENTS (for about 30 cookies or so) :
  • 200 grs. flour (may need to be a little more)
  • 100 grs. butter at room temperature (may need to be a little more)
  • 70 grs.
  • powdered sugar on sugar
  • A
  • vanilla 1 egg yolk
Beat butter with both sugars until creamy.

incorporate the egg yolk and flour slowly until we have a homogeneous mass.

We wrap in plastic wrap and let cool in the fridge for an hour.

Now it's time to see how our mass. In my case when I took was cracking a lot. Solution: add more butter. As cold mass was about 25 grams melted butter in the microwave and I added little by little until I saw that I could work and not cracked. If we had been very sticky, however, you should have to add some flour.

Preheat oven to 160 ยบ.

can continue to shape the system. Put on the kitchen counter with a sheet of parchment paper, lay your body over and over and over sheet of baking paper or a good piece of plastic wrap (I prefer the latter option, although more small, but it works best) . Gather the roller and go knead until the desired thickness, for me or very finite and very plump, a middle ground. Give

shape with cookie cutters and go to the baking sheet with a knife raised very carefully. Be left for about 12 minutes or less. I like that they are white boys, so I work at this temperature, even if I see a brown very quickly remove the grill and give them just below heat until done. You can also give some more heat and are more toast, that's going to taste ...

With this recipe out as about 30 cookies or so (depends on size). To all who are at home and "easy" that are eating me were quite low, so that next I will double this amount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment