Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Afraid I Have Oral Cancer




What joy! I have been over 5,000 hits on my blog. And the number of followers but is slowly rising. Although my greatest satisfaction is the moment someone tells me I'm going to make cookies or cake as it stands and are encouraged to cook. Thank you very much to everybody s: those that you cook or those who just read.

The other day I wanted a cake, and as usual I wanted something different Yogurt Cake, which is the one just making the most of the time (perhaps because one of the few that I have memorized). And I found it on the blog Kanela and Lemon, who once had seen and I was curious to do. Muuuuuuy good and very fast and easy to do. With a cream taste very good. Now I'm thinking that sticking together strawberries ... ;-)

great for breakfast or snack.

What, do you animais? INGREDIENTS

(I used a cast of plumcakes and also had 15 cupcakes, so I can not confirm you the amount, perhaps for a round pan at least 26 cm., Leaves much mass) :
  • 500 ml.
  • cream 300 grs.
  • flour 300 grs.
  • sugar 4 eggs 4 egg yolks
  • 1 envelope yeast
  • Icing (Garnish)

Beat cream as usual, adding sugar gradually (if you have no rods can be mounted with the normal blender, does not usually cause problems). Add eggs and yolks beating well (I recommend that if you have the option of separating the egg whites until stiff mount and added to the end that ye: I will be more moist). Sift flour with baking powder and add to the mixture of envelope shape.

Pour the resultant mixture into a buttered pan and sprinkle with flour. We introduce in preheated oven at 180 ยบ C for 40/45 minutes. Check clicking with a stick (if possible monitor frequently to prevent burning, each oven is a world ...). If it comes out clean it is cooked.

let cool 10 minutes and unmold.

Sprinkle with icing sugar to serve.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment