Monday, March 14, 2011

Did Baby Magic Lotion Discontinued?

fruit


The other day I had a conversation with my cousin. Is a chef and told him to take a look at the blog, to see what he thought. He loved it but told me not to put most traditional recipes. And he's right ...

In my wanderings through the world of blogs can spend hours looking at recipes and discover new things that you like, different, unusual ... and may have left out the baking of a lifetime and I'm gone by the side of muffins, cupcakes, cheesecake Anglicisms "..., many rich richer but we know he is here, - .) And what about English recipes? Here is your huequecito ...

And I thought that nothing better than starting with the typical recipes of Easter, which are many. Of course, with the way I to make my land (JaƩn), we all know of a thousand variants have our kitchen.

What do you think a fried milk? I love and like I have my sister malilla and I know he thought I really like him a little (and other little for me ;-) Then come

toast, fritters and flowers (I hope to have time to put them before the week Santa for which I would encourage them to take them by hand.) For marching one

Fried Milk ...

INGREDIENTS (for about 28 servings):
  • 1 liter of milk 1 stick of cinnamon
  • lemon peel (A little bit without any of the whites)
  • 220 grs.
  • Sugar Sugar
  • 1 bit of vanilla (optional)
  • 3 egg yolks 95 g
  • .
  • cornstarch batter

  • 2-3 eggs flour batter
  • Olive oil (for frying)
  • 100 grs. (Approx.)
  • Sugar 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon

Before preparing the fort where we shape dough fried milk. I use a mold that is about the size of a sheet for this amount of mass to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bproportions. The cover with plastic wrap and then carefully unmold easily power (if the paper does not stick well to the cast film using some sort of fat and will adhere better.)

book per liter of milk 1 / 2 cup aside. Heat the remaining milk in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick and lemon peel (just one or two "strips") to a boil.

Meanwhile in the bowl of a blender put the milk, egg yolks and cornstarch. Beat.

Add a little hot milk mixture and return the to beat.

Add sugar and vanilla sugar and stir constantly to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pot (just long enough to dissolve).

Pour cornstarch mixture into the saucepan and let simmer, stirring with a stick (very important not to stop because it attaches a lot). There will come a time when we see that it has thickened too much (like a very thick custard). Remove from heat.

Extender on the tray that we had prepared and let cool. Make

portions (about a 5x5 cm squares.) And first in flour batter and then in egg and fry in hot oil (use a clean, no "recycling"). We remove from the heat when golden brown and let drain on paper towels.

When they are warm (which we do not burn) put through a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.

Once put in the fridge cold.

I will recommend them for overnight. So be more chilly and sugar will be better integrated with the dough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment