Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wikipedia Broken Capillaries

Cocas Valldemossa potato


If you browse in the culinary world of blogs, or better yet, if "surfing" around the world traveling and tasting some typical discover thousand recipes that you think: "this what I have to do. "

And this happened to me cocas potato. The tested on a family trip to Valldemossa and thought "what else richer and softer." The other day he came to my eyes (with the Internet world and things get in the eyes, not hands) this recipe for labor "in the Kitchen Ana." And since I had my new food processor kneading that I wanted to "give up" I got to work.

The result: muffins really good, it dipped in chocolate ... and I say, filled with cream ... I can imagine and with any accompaniment you sure you can think of delight.

confess that I did not turn out as tender as I tried in the Mallorcan pastry, but none of the masses that I do at home are so tender (you know what they put in the baking industry to be as fluffy.) The texture I have been very similar to what we call "sneakers" that sold pastries filled with cream or cream. Moreover, if I do not know that potatoes are kinks say they are trainers. I always forget these masses used to invert sugar which they say is the most tender pastries. To see if the next time ...

also are delicious. I pass the recipe as Anna puts it on his blog, to make traditional or Thermomix:

Ingredients (for about 20 Cokes) :

  • 100 grs. of Lard
  • 200 grs. Boiled Potato
  • 200 grs.
  • Sugar 3 large eggs 50 grams
  • . Milk
  • 25 grs. Fresh Yeast
  • 550 grs. Flour
  • 30 grams force. Sunflower Oil (plus a bit more to wet your hands and make balls) Confectioner's sugar



Cook the potatoes and peel. The weight of the potato should be cooked after peeling. Traditional


Put in a large bowl of lard, sugar, eggs and mashed potatoes. Beat well with mixer, add the yeast dissolved in warm milk and mix well. Add the flour and knead about ten minutes. When the dough does not stick to your hands too much, add oil and knead the dough slightly without absorbing it. Thermomix


Put butter in the bowl with the hot potato, program 20 seconds, speed 3 ½
Add sugar and eggs, program 20 seconds, speed 4.
Add milk and yeast, 30 seconds set speed 3 ½
Add the flour, set 30 seconds, speed 7, then 3 minutes speed spike.
When you are about to end and without stopping the machine, add the oil slowly so that it is a thin layer of oil the whole mass and not absorbed.

Put the dough in a large bowl and cover with oiled plastic wrap. Let stand until doubled in volume. The mass weighed this is very slow and I recommend you let stand overnight in the refrigerator.

out of the refrigerator and knead again. Let stand a couple of hours to light again. After the second weighed
, slather your hands with oil and go picking up pieces of dough (I the weight so that all kinks are of 60 gr.) Make balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper, separating them grow long enough for . Cover the pan with greased film and let rise again a couple of hours.

Once they have doubled in size put the tray in a preheated oven at 170 ยบ for 15 minutes.

Remove from oven and put the kink on a rack. Let cool and sprinkle with plenty of icing sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment